Sunday, May 20, 2007

Swirly Doodles


I was cleaning up my stamp area and ran across this little "take out" box, so decided to finally do something with it. It is from the SU! Tiny Takeout Boxes and Tags in Confetti White. I wheeled the Swirl Style with Pixie Pink, then added the pink ribbon from Flirty Ribbon Originals (SU! Winter Mini) to form the handle. The box is folded up and held together with brads on each side. I stamped the flower from Doodle This, colored it in with markers, added Dazzling Diamonds, and adhered with pop dots. The tag is stamped with the sentiment from Cute Converse, swiped the edges with Pixie Pink and tied to the ribbon handle with silver cording. I'm not sure what I will use this for yet, but I'll come up with something!
Today has been kind of a lazy Sunday, but atleast I did stamp some. We watched the Desperate Housewives season finale, what craziness!!! I thought my life was nuts! Well, I'm off to bed, ya'll have a great Monday!
Lorrie

No comments: