Monday, May 14, 2007

SCS Featured Stamper!


I have never done an SCS challenge, but I finally decided to do one! What the heck was I waiting for?! This week's featured stamper is Candy Williams and I have always admired her gallery, so what better time to do a challenge? If you haven't seen her gallery yet, you must do so and hurry! It is chocked full of great stuff!!! This is the card I chose to CASE. I changed the cs color from orange to Cameo Coral, the background and the main image (although it looks a lot alike, it is from SU!'s hostess set Blooming with Happiness) and the sentiment. I also used the round scallop punch instead of the oval that she used. I did not have the Paisley BG she used so I improvised and first stamped Cameo Coral with Linen BG and then the paisley from Polka Dots and Paisley. I added a strip of brown May Arts ribbon across the bottom where I believe she used card stock. I don't really like how my doodle thing in the top left hand corner came out and I should have used a bolder sentiment, but overall I like the card. Now I will definitely have to do some more challenges! Maybe a color combo next! Can't wait to get home from work tonight and get to it! Ya'll have a great Tuesday and I'll see ya later! Lorrie

1 comment:

kathy said...

I love the card. I am to nervous to do a featured stamper card...lol