Friday, May 25, 2007

K&Company ROCKS!!

So I was in my LSS to find some soft pastel papers to make a name frame for a baby shower, but I found these instead! Brenda Walton's Chipboard Letters from K&Company, and look at the cute box they came in! There are letters and cute little dresses and accessories already decorated with designer papers and embellished with glitter and rhinestones! Just the cutest things I have ever seen!

And this is the name frame I made for baby Victoria Grace. I really like how it turned out. The only thing stamped is the background, though, but I did use border stickers from SU's Simply Scrappin' Kit Friends and Flowers. I was going to use some background papers that I found that are in a paper pack from K&Company also, but with the letters, it looked too busy. I love the little dresses that came in the letter pack, they are just adorable. Now I have to pack this up and send to Jacksonville for the baby shower. I really wanted to be there, but I am going in July and can't afford to make the trip twice in a month. Baby Victoria is due June 30 and I really hope they have her before I get there for July 4th! Well, thanks for stopping by today! Have a great weekend! Lorrie



2 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Those are very cute, love the colors.

Mary Beth said...

these cards and everything are BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm ready to have another stampin class