Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


This is my Mom's Mother's Day card. I am having some what of a stamper's block lately, so this card took me forever! I think that I need to try one of the challenges on SCS to help me out of this rutt. Anyway, I started with a Chocolate Chip base and added the Green Galore layer, stamped with Linen BG in Gable Green and French Script in Pixie Pink. The flower is the Big Blossom stamped in Versamark and added Glassy Glaze to make it shiny. I had to cut the petals down so it would fit on the card. I added a prima to the center with a brad that I added Crystal Effects and Dazzling Diamonds to. I stamped the sentiment from All About U in Timber Brown Stazon. Finished it off by adding a piece of SU! White Organdy ribbon. I hope you all have a terrific Mother's Day!
See ya soon! Lorrie

1 comment:

SpAzzGiRL said...

Love the big flower!
Hope your mom's day was great!!