Monday, May 21, 2007

Doodles, doodles, and more doodles!


I must love doodles, because it seems like lately I've been stuck on them. Lots of projects with the Doodle This and Doodle That stamp sets and now a card using the Double-Line Doodle set. I got this set FREE! at SU! Atlanta Regionals in March. For this card, I started by stamping the flowers, coloring them in and punch out with a circle punch and then cut them out. I layered the two flowers together and added a brad to the center. I stamped the flower stems on a piece of Very Vanilla cs and colored them in with markers and then added the flowers with pop dots. I layered this on a piece of Chocolate Chip cs and distressed edges. I added a piece of SU! white organdy ribbon tied in a bow then added small tag with the sentiment tied on with silver cording. The next layer is SU! Designer Series Rebecca paper, then Rose Red cs (distressed) and finally Chocolate Chip card base. I added doodles on the Rose Red layer and around the top sides of the main image piece. Hope ya'll have a fantabulous Tuesday! Lorrie

7 comments:

SpAzzGiRL said...

oh my word, I just love this card, the colors are wonderful. This card is just...I am in awe...Wow!

Michelle said...

I really LOVE this card. It's fun and happy! :-)

kathy said...

I LOVE THIS CARD. IT IS SO PRETTY

Vicki C said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I put your name in for the drawing next Friday. You do beautiful work! Vicki

Rein said...

Stunning card!

chelemom said...

This card is awesome! I love the colors and the DP you chose!

beate said...

What a gorgeous card! I love it!