Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Another name frame



I got another order for a name frame. They requested purple and butterflies, so this is what I came up with. I used Spunky Alphabet stamped in Lovely Lilac on Almost Amethyst cs, punched out each letter with the small tag punch and mounted on Lovely Lilac cs punched with large tag punch. Each tag has a silver eyelet at the top and I strung with some shimmery purple organdy ribbon from May Arts. The piece underneath the letters is stamped with the Blossoms and Bugs wheel and colored in with SU! markers and added Dazzling Diamonds to the flowers and bugs. The butterflies are from Natural Beauty stamped in black Stazon and colored with SU! markers and added Dazzling Diamonds as well. They are adhered with pop dots. The background is stamped with Linen in Almost Amethyst and Swirl Style wheel with Bashful Blue ink.

Boy, you guys really like blog candy!!! Thanks for all the comments, you are all very sweet! Hope you have a great Thursday and stay tuned for the winner!!! Lorrie

1 comment:

Steph said...

This is sooooo pretty. Makes me want to do one for my daughter's room. Very nice work.