Sunday, April 15, 2007

We're Back!!!

From Mars Hill College! It is sooooo beautiful up there and the campus is really nice. Everyone is so friendly and the town is just so cozy. Even though Amber and Jon are so shy (they did not talk much or ask many questions), I could tell how excited they are to be going to such a great college. Oh, by the way, Hey Brian!!! He has been working with Amber by email and phone to get her accepted. We met him yesterday and he is so nice. Thanks again, Brian! Now we just have to get the rest of her financial aid stuff together and she's set to go! I was hoping to share some pictures of the campus with you, but when we got to the hotel, I went to charge my camera battery and realized I did not pack my battery charger. I'm such a dork! lol. So, I bought some post cards, so that's what I am posting. Jon's Mom took some pictures of Amber and Jon on campus and will send them to me, so atleast I can do a scrapbook page.

No comments: