Monday, April 2, 2007

Very Sparkly!


I now have glitter all over my stamp area, on me, even on my poor cat! But I think it was worth it because I love the outcome of this card! It is kind of a case from a card in the Spring Mini (page 17). I started out with stamping the flower from Office Accoutrement (boy that's not easy to say or spell!) with Cameo Coral on Barely Banana cs, cut it out and also stamped the little flower, from the same set, with Basic Brown ink and cut out. I wheeled the Blossoms and Bugs with Chocolate Chip ink and then colored with Watercolor Pencils. Then I went to town with Dazzling Diamonds on all stamped pieces! I mounted the wheeled piece onto a More Mustard strip and mounted that to the Chocolate Chip card base. The square piece is More Mustard with a piece of brown grossgrain ribbon wrapped around and then stapled and that piece is mounted on Barely Banana. I adhered the flowers with pop dots and then stamped "sweet" from So Very and punched out with the Word Window punch. Like I said, VERY SPARKLY!!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Some beautiful creations here...welcome to blogoland!

Rosella said...

I love your card! I really like how you used the Fresh Flowers set and gave it new life. I have been looking at my set and not knowing what to do with it and wondering why I got it. It is very pretty how you used it.