Friday, April 20, 2007

Sorry

I am so sorry about not posting in a few days, my boyfriend is in the hospital and I have not been able to do much of anything. He should be better in a few days and home, hopefully. I did stamp something earlier in the week, just have not been able to take pics and download. If I get a little free moment tonight, I will get it posted. It is actually a big fat CASE!!!! I saw it and had to do it, it was that good! lol, know what I mean??!!! So anyway, thanks so much to everyone who has signed up subscription to my little ole' blog here. It really means a lot and gives such motivation. I plan on giving away some blog candy when I get to 1,000 hits. So be on the lookout for that. Thanks again and have a terrific Friday!!!!!!

1 comment:

A. Sanborn said...

Nice card, even if it was a CASE. *wink* Remember this is your (journal) of your journey, whether it's life, stamping, etc... No apology necessary. We're mere visitors of a glimpse into your world. *wink*

Remember LIFE has away of getting in the way or even being demanding at times. Your where you need to be...

A.