Sunday, April 29, 2007

SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!

Dan is finally off the ventilator!!!! After 10 days, he is off that darn thing!!! It has been such a long road and we still have a ways to go, but we are very hopeful that he will be home soon. They are working on the thyroid issues, but he is doing great! Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers, it means so much. I think it is totally amazing how we can reach out to "strangers" and how we become connected through the internet. Thanks to all my blogging friends, we are strangers no more!!! I see that I am close to 1,000 hits, so I need to get busy on getting some blog candy ready. I am working on a few things to show you, so be on the lookout for that. Desperate Housewives is on tonight, so not sure how much I will get done while watching, know what I mean? Well, I better go for now. Thanks again my wonderful blogging friends!!!! :)

2 comments:

kathy said...

I am so glad he is off that ventilator. I was a little worried he was on it for so long. Before you know it he will be home. Have a great day. You are in my thoughts and prayers

janetwmarks said...

that is wonderful news! I am getting "goose bumps" after reading your post. It is amazing how we all get to "know" each other and really care! Keep us posted. Janet in nc