Saturday, April 21, 2007

I will be away....

from my blog for a short while. My boyfriend is in the hospital in ICU. The doctors are not real sure what is wrong, but are concerned it may be his heart. They are doing tests and will try a procedure on Monday. Depending on the procedure, he may be moved to a heart hospital in Columbia. I am very tired and don't have much energy, but wanted to let everyone know that I appreciate your reading my blog. Please pray that Dan will get better and I will be able to bring him home soon. Thank you all. Lorrie

4 comments:

kathy said...

my thoughts and prayers are with you. Just keep us posted

A. Sanborn said...

Keeping you & yours in our thoughts & prayers. Hold onto your "faith." Just found your blog, but I will be sure to return.

(((( Hugs of Strength ))))
A.

janetwmarks said...

I am praying for you both. Take good care of yourself so you can take care of him. Janet in NC

Amber said...

hey mommy I love you, everything will be okay

Amber