Monday, April 23, 2007

Good News

Today the doctors have determined that Dan has a Thyroid problem and are treating him with medicine. Up until this morning, they thought that he may have a hole in his heart, but the test they performed showed that his heart was great. They did a Thyroid test late yesterday and it showed that he has Hypothyroidism. It's not the best news, but it is very treatable and it explains a lot about how he has been acting and feeling lately. He is still on the breathing machine, but they are slowly weaning him off of the oxygen. I am sooooo relieved!! Thanks to you all for the thoughts and prayers, it really means a lot and I know that they helped! I don't know when he will be in a regular room or when he may come home, but I will keep you posted.

I did a little stamping last night. I had a name frame order to fill and will take pics and post later this week. It felt good to stamp, kinda took my mind off my worries for a little while. Dan has always been so encouraging in my stamping and I always ask his opinion about everything I stamp, so I kind of missed his input on the last couple of things I've done. Can't wait until I can get my best critic back home, lol!

Thanks again, see ya'll soon. Lorrie

1 comment:

Amber said...

hey mommy.. i love you