Thursday, April 12, 2007

Good Morning!

Nothing like bright, happy colors to wake you up! I made this little coaster book for Mariah. I thought she could put her friend's pictures in it and maybe even use it for their autographs. I covered the coasters with the SU! Designer Series "Sassy" paper, one side with flowers, the other side with stripes. The "friends" is from Love Matters (Winter Mini) is stamped with black Stazon and then colored in with markers. I added the little Only Orange scalloped border cut out with the Slit punch and then just layered it on Pink Passion and then Basic Black cardstock. I pierced
along the edges just for some added interest. I had originally made the "friends" part as an ATC for swaps but never finished them so I thought that this would be cute on here, the colors matched perfectly with the patterned paper! The inside is just Whisper White cardstock cut to the same size as the coasters and punched the corners and stamped the little flower from Doodle That and colored with markers. I put it all together with a little binder ring and tied pink, orange and green ribbon.

1 comment:

kathy said...

Its cute I wish I knew how to make them because I woulod probably try to copy it....lol