Saturday, April 21, 2007

Girly Crab


This is a TOTAL CASE of a card by Cami. Check out her blog (http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com), I do almost everyday. I loved her card so much that I HAD to CASE it. I had to adjust some of the elements because I did not have some of the items she used. I also wanted to use Cameo Coral instead of the Real Red that she used. But it is pretty much the same. I started with Chocolate Chip card base and added a layer of Creamy Caramel. The Close to Cocoa layer is the starfish from Crab & Company stamped in Whisper White Craft ink. The Cameo Coral layer is the shrimp from Crab & Company stamped with Black Stazon and colored in with Real Red marker, added Dazzling Diamonds and colored the eyes in with white gel pen. The Tempting Turqouise layer is the dots from Polka Dots & Paisley stamped in Tempting Turqouise. The crab is stamped in Black Stazon and colored in with Cameo Coral. The background is lightly colored with SU! watercolor pencils and a blender pen. Crab image is punched out with a big circle punch and mounted on Tempting Turqouise punched with the big Marvy Uchida scallop punch. I added Creamy Caramel ribbon and blue "rick rack" from the Ribbon Originals from the SU! Winter Mini. Thanks Cami for such a great card!!!!!

No comments: