Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Birthday Crab


This little crab has a big fan club over on Splitcoast! I think there are more cards with this cute little guy than any other image. This card is a CASE from a lot of different cards from SCS. Mariah decided her friend would rather have a cutesy card for her BD rather than the other one I made, so I will give Alana the other one and Mariah can give her this one. The crab from Crab and Company is stamped with black Stazon and colored in with Cameo Coral and the "sand and sky" were colored in with SU! watercolor pencils and a blender pen. The present and candle are colored with SU! markers and I used pop dots to adhere them. The hat is cut out and glued on. I wanted to add squiggly eyes, but the ones I have are too big, bummer :( Anyway, I mounted the main image on Cameo Coral and added doodles, then mounted on Carribean Blue stamped with Cheescloth BG in the same color. I roughed up the edges with my SU! distresser. Stamped "snappy birthday" and the clam and star fish and colored in with Cameo Coral marker. The card base is Cameo Coral stamped in the same with Dotted BG.

No comments: